12th Class Result 2022 Rawalpindi Board can check here online on this page. The Examination of Rawalpindi Board 12th Class was held from June 18th to July 4th, 2022. Finally according to the Recent announcement by the official Rawalpindi board 12th Class Result is going to announce on 20 October 2022 at 10:00 AM. The BISE Rawalpindi Board 12th Class results have been delayed, but they will be released on October 20. For the most up-to-current information, please refer to our website regularly. Furthermore Keep reading this post for how to check the Rawalpindi Board Result of the 12th class by Roll Number, Name, and SMS.
BISE Rawalpindi 12th Class Result 2022 Check Online
As we Already Discussed that the Result pf 12th Class of Rawalpindi Board is going to announce on 20 October 2022. So, those Students who are searching for the Bise Rawalpindi baord 12th Class Result . Tey Can easily Check Their Result here on this page. We Included the Official links pf Rawalpindi bo board to check students their Result.
There is a significant amount of effort involved here. This is due to the lengthy process involved in checking papers. In this piece, we will discuss the 12th Class result in Rawalpindi for the year 2022. We’ll go through the specifics of when the board plans to make the announcement. And you’ll find out when the results for the top students are expected to be released. This is going to be a rather in-depth blog, so if you’re one of the people who doesn’t know how to check your results, you’re in luck. And there is NO COST to you, All we want is for your help in spreading the word. And you can help by telling your friends about our website!
Methods to Check 12th Class Result 2022 Rawalpindi Board
There will be a number of ways for students to check their bise Rawalpindi result 2022 2nd year once it is posted online. Most students don’t know there are other techniques to double-check their work. Therefore, we have included the means below for their own convenience.
- Roll Number
How to Check the 12th Class Result by Roll No?
So the Most Common method to check your Result is by Roll Number.if you are looking for how to check the Rawalpindi board 12yh class Result by SMS then simply Follow these Steps:
- First of all, just click on the Official site link below in this post
- Then Go to Result Section
- Select your Examination Year of Rawalpindi Board 12th Class
- Now simply provide your Roll Number
- Just Click on the Search Result or Check Result button. The Result will appear on your mobile or Computer Screen in a few Seconds
How to Check 12th Class Rawalpindi Board Result by Name?
Suppose you have Lost your Roll Number and you are searching for the Result.Dont’worry you can easily check your Result by providing your Name . Just follow these Steps to check your Bise Rawalpindi Board result by Name:
- Just click on the official site below in this post.
- Now provide your Name & Father’s Name
- Just Simply click “Check the result” and you will see your Result on your Screen
How to Check 12th Class Pindi board Result by SMS?
The 12th grade result for the Rawalpindi board in 2022 can be checked quickly and easily by SMS. Class 12 students can utilise this option on the day of the result if they have technical difficulties connecting to the Internet.
- Send a text message including your Roll number to the number 800296.
- In due time, you will get a text message with your result.
Marks List of 12th class Compulsory Subjects
BISE Rawalpindi 12th Class 12th class Result Gazette 2022
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Rawalpindi has published the 12th Class 2nd Year Result Gazette 2022. The gazette can be accessed at the board’s website. Logging in to one’s account on the website allows students who sat for the twelfth grade exams to see their scores. All of the exam passes’ names and roll numbers are published in a gazette.
12 Class Total Marks Rawalpindi Board 2022
You can simply understand your total result by checking the provided table, which details the passing percentage, grade, and mark calculations.
|1.||80% and above||840 or more marks||A+|
|2.||70% and above but below 80%||735 to 839 marks||A|
|3.||60% and above but below 70%||630 to 734 marks||B|
|4.||50% and above but below 60%||525 to 629 marks||C|
|5.||40% and above but below 50%||420 to 524 marks||D|
|6.||Below 40% to minimum pass marks||Below 420 to minimum pass marks||E|
Important Information on 12th Class Result & Exam 2022
Learn everything you need to know about the 12th Class test and the 2nd year result 2022 Rawalpindi board here.
- The Rawalpindi Board of Education has released the registration deadline and test schedule for high school students.
- Students in their second year are required to take part in six different sections of the yearly examinations.
- Participants in the HSSC second semester have a wide range of options for their research papers.
- The maximum possible grade in 12th grade is 550.
- For both parts of the HSSC exam, the total is 1100.
- Students need at least 33% on the exam to succeed.
- All required and optional examinations, with the exception of Pakistani studies, will allocate three hours of paper time.
- Exams in Pakistani Studies will be held over two hours.
- Preparation for the second year may do utilizing the many tools provided on our website, such as sample papers, class notes, video lectures, and model exams.
- The Board will distribute roll number slips one week prior to the start of examinations.
2nd Year Result 2022 Rawalpindi Board Result Date and Time
Rawalpindi’s Body of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) was established in 1977 and has since been regarded as a major board under the Punjab Board. Since then, he has conducted entrance and matriculation examinations annually. Exams for the Attock, Chakwal, Rawalpindi, and Jhelum regions are now being administered by BISE Rawalpindi. Part one of the intermediate level focuses on the sciences, while Part two focuses on the arts. Exam supervisors get instruction from the board before the first test is given. Rules and regulations thus develop for all boards at the government level, and they requires to adhere to the policies.
In 1977, the Body of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) of Rawalpindi establish, and it quickly rose to prominence as a key board within the Punjab Board. Since then, he’s been in charge of administering entrance and matriculation tests annually. As a result, BISE Rawalpindi is in the process of administering tests to students in the Attock, Chakwal, Rawalpindi, and Jhelum districts. However, the intermediate level is split in half, with the scientific and arts sections serving as the primary divisions. Before the start of tests, the board gives training to the supervisory personnel. The government thus establishes rules and regulations for all boards, which must be adhered to by those boards.